The Land of Israel Belongs to the State of Israel.
To view a full sized map click on the image or click here
As Prime Minister Netanyahu prepares for his meeting with US President Obama, the atmosphere in Israel is filled with trial balloons of linkage of US action on Iran and Israel's capitulation to the Arab League!
Some Israeli leaders have indeed committed the unpardonable mistake of being willing to trade “Land for Peace”. But that mistake was committed in the name of a true peace with all our neighbors.
Sixteen years of fruitless negotiation in the name of peace, have finally illuminated the intransigence of the Arabs.
The perversion of facts and language by the Arab League should have opened our eyes long ago.
Here are a few useful facts worth remembering:
- The Arabs have attacked Israel through several wars of aggression with the explicit aim to destroy our people and our state!
- They have denied and still deny our history in Eretz Yisrael.
- They have created the P.L.O. terrorists as a “liberation organization” (Cairo 1964) and a bogus peoplehood, “the Palestinians”, to claim our land as theirs!
- The “Two State Solution,” “Land for Peace,” “the Road Map to Peace,” all Arab initiatives are nothing but a ploy and subterfuge, an extension of Arab Propaganda campaign, aiming to dispossess us from our land in stages. See “the Phased Plan” Cairo, 1974.
- There never was in all of recorded history an Arab state called “Palestine” nor an Arab people called “Palestinians”.
- Eretz Yisrael is Jewish land not Arab land, so recognized by the international community in 1920 at San Remo, Italy. US President Calvin Coolidge incorporated international treaties recognizing Jewish rights over Eretz Yisrael in 1925.
President Obama would be acting in contravention of American Law if he were to put “pressure on Israel”(!) to abandon Judea and Samaria with its defensible borders to the bogus “Palestinians” to create a state for them!
Further, there is no room for two viable states on our land.
The E.U., In co-operation with the Arab League, attempts to influence the Obama Administration to go along with the subterfuge of “Two States for Two Peoples”; But the Arab Peoples already have 21 states comprising 5.3 million square miles.
Israel's land including Judea and Samaria – and no longer Gaza – comprises a mere 10,801 square miles.
THE MAP SAYS IT ALL.
If Israel were to go along with the hoax of a “Two State Solution” it would itself cease to be viable and defensible.
Every town, city and village would be targeted by missiles not only from the North and the South, but also from the East!
Ben Gurion Airport would cease to function as it would become the target of rockets and ground to air missiles!!
Israel is a sovereign state. No country has a right to force Israel to commit national suicide.
Israel will with God's help continue to build and flourish on our ancient land.